- regulating heating and cooling (infrared reflection)
- non-combustible – A2 Fire protection class
- brilliant facades through light reflection
- improves longevity of facades
- prevents algal and fungal growth in a natural way
- recommended for ecological, energy-oriented renovation
- CO2 emission reduction
MIG-ESP® Exterior can be used with the appropriate primer on many substrates in the entire outdoor area. MIG-ESP® Exterior is the final coating for MIG-ESP® M 65 and MIG 262. Further areas of application are renovations on all colour-bearing substrates as well as on old and new insulation facades. A colour selection can be made using the MIG-ESP® colour chart.