- >99 % bacterial reduction
- no additional biocides
- heating and cooling regulation (Infrared reflection)
- better indoor climate due to lower heating demand
- reducing condensation
- stable and comfortable room climate
- awarded the certificate “Recommended for healthy housing” by the Society for Medically Sound Lodgings, Building Hygiene and Indoor Toxicology e.V.
- antibacterial effect
- recommended for ecological, energy efficient renovation
- natural prevention against molds
- reducing CO² emissions
MIG-ESP® Interior Anti-Microbial is an interior coating based on the MIG DHMb® Lining technology (DHMb® = Double Hybrid Membrane) according to DIN EN 13300.
MIG-ESP® Interior Anti-Microbial can be applied with paint rollers, brushes or spraying units.
MIG-ESP® Interior Anti-Microbial can be used with an appropriate primer on a variety of substrates in the entire indoor area. MIG-ESP® Interior Anti-Microbial is the finish coat for MIG Therm M 65 and MIG 262. Further areas of application include renovations on all paint-bearing substrates. The MIG-ESP®– color chart offers a wide range of color choices.